Sadaqa (Animal Sacrifice)
● This is similar to the qurbani or Udhiyah, the only difference being that this is not an obligatory act. Sacrificing an animal is the Sunnah of all the righteous.
● Aqeeqah (sacrifice in gratitude at the birth of a child).
Narrated by Abu Hurairah: A man asked the Prophet, "O Allah's Apostle! What kind of charity is the best? "He replied." To give in charity when you are healthy and greedy hoping to be wealthy and afraid of becoming poor. Don't delay giving in charity till the time when you are on the death bed when you say, 'Give so much to so-and-so and so much to so-and-so,' and at that time the property is not yours but it belongs to so-and-so (i.e. your inheritors)
Donate for a Sadaqah
- If someone wants to give Sadaqah for their problems or for some other purpose, then we are able to carry out Qurbani on their behalf.
- There are 2 options to give Sadaqah (animal slaughter) with us:
1. Sacrifice of an animal and distribution of raw meat amongst the poor:
- *Africa £50
- India £110
2. Sacrifice of a single animal, meal preparation and feeding:
- Africa £130 with sadaqah goat (100 orphans)
- India £150 with sadaqah goat (100 orphans)
*Sacrifice in Africa will be done within 24 hours of order acknowledged