● Education is key to help people break free from the cycle of poverty
● Islam encourages people to sponsor those who want to memorise the Quran as this offers spiritual benefits
● Memorising and regular revision of the Quran can be a form of memory training as a healthy lifelong habit. It potentially prevents cognitive diseases such as Alzheimer’s and dementia
● Learning about religion and learning from religion helps to develop an understanding of ourselves and others
The Prophet (saw) said, “Such a person as recites the Quran and masters it by heart, will be with the noble righteous scribes (in Heaven). And such a person exerts himself to learn the Quran by heart and recites it with great difficulty, will have a double reward.” (Sahih al-Bukhari)
sponsor hafiz al Quran
- Sponsor a Hafiz al Quran, one of the best forms of Sadaqa Jariya.
- The children belong to needy families and so the donation can be Sadaqah, Zakat or Lillah.
- Normally it takes 4 years for a child to complete the memorisation of Quran-e-kareem.
- The children are given rooms in the madrasah’s to live in. Food and clothing are also provided
- If a child falls ill, we manage all medical expenses.
- The academic year is ramadan too ramadan.
- Every year we provide sponsors with the child’s progress report
- To Sponsor a Hafiz al Quran costs £125 annually or £500 for the full course.