" A Muslim is a brother of a Muslim who does not oppress him nor hand him over and who is after the need of his brother, Allah will be after his need and who relieves a Muslim from the plights of distress, Allah relieves him from one of the plights of distress of The Day of Resurrection and who enshrouds a Muslim, Allah will cover him on The Day of Judgment"(Sahih Al Bani)
- The Super Cyclone Storm Amphan hit West-Bengal in May 2020 and caused severe damage. Blackburn UK Trust was able to provide emergency aid to the people of West-Bengal by building houses and providing shelter etc.
- People in West-Bengal are already suffering from poverty, the Cyclone made it more difficult for the people to survive
- By the grace of Allah we were able to provide those affected with food, shelter, and clothing
- We were also able to build and repair their broken houses.
- We also provided each family with a month of rations so that their survival is made easy until they recover from their losses
- Similarly, in the past, we were able to aid the people of Indonesia as an emergency response after the Earthquake and Tsunami in 2018
- We have also actively helped people in Kerala affected by Amphan
- A single emergency aid costs £30
Gaza - Ambulance
- The people of Gaza need our help.
- A brand new fully equipped Ambulance which cost £33,000 has been delivered in Gaza.
- This will serve the emergency health care needs of the people of Gaza
- 14 million people were identified as food insecure, including 550,000 who have been displaced by conflict since the beginning of the year (2021).
- The Afghan healthcare system was at risk of collapse, aid agencies warn.
- We helped the people affected by disasters, refugees, returnees from neighboring countries, and people affected by seasonal food insecurity.
- Thank you for helping us deliver food packs for a month, medication and hygiene kits.