HANDICAP CYCLE RICKSHAW
● Individuals with disabilities are faced with stigma and discrimination from the society where they live
● Many people look down on them and treat them unequally
● Disabled people may find it hard to socialise with members of the society
● This can lead to depression mental health problems
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The prophet (SAW) said, "He who removes from a believer one of his difficulties of this world, Allah will remove one of his troubles on the Day of Resurrection; and he who finds relief for a hard-pressed person, Allah will cover up (his faults and sins) in this world and in the Hereafter. Allah supports His slave as long as the slave is supportive of his brother; and he who treads the path in search of knowledge, Allah makes that path easy, leading to Jannah for him; the people who assemble in one of the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah, learning it and teaching, there descends upon them the tranquility, and mercy covers them, the angels flock around them, and Allah mentions them in the presence of those near Him; and he who lags behind in doing good deeds, his noble lineage will not make him go ahead."
handicap cycle rickshaw for poor person
- A Handicap Cycle Rickshaw enables an individual with disabilities to move on their own without needing or relying on help from another person.
- Using this rickshaw a disabled individual is able to travel long distances alone
- These rickshaws are hand operated therefore does not have electrical or fuel charges
- It will cost £80 to provide a handicap cycle rickshaw
WhatsApp Image 2020-09-01 at 10.22.09
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-09 at 11.49.41 (2)